Feb 5, 2018 #1 Cjfootball14 Community Member View Badges Joined Jun 2, 2017 Messages 54 Reaction score 9 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I recently bought this mushroom from a local frag swap and I would like to know what type of mushroom it is.
I recently bought this mushroom from a local frag swap and I would like to know what type of mushroom it is.
Feb 5, 2018 #2 Dsnakes Knight Reefer View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Reef Squad Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread Joined Feb 16, 2017 Messages 5,288 Reaction score 22,438 Location Outer Banks, NC Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Some sort of yuma
Feb 5, 2018 #3 Hunter1036 Active Member View Badges Joined Oct 1, 2017 Messages 201 Reaction score 116 What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 +1 on the Yuma
Feb 5, 2018 #4 OP OP Cjfootball14 Community Member View Badges Joined Jun 2, 2017 Messages 54 Reaction score 9 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Thanks I was just curious