What type of mushroom is this?

Cobystolz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 15, 2019
Messages
285
Reaction score
157
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know what type of mushroom this is? I was told it is cornbred flame thrower
81D4FF73-AEA8-4E06-8FBD-70BB6AD84F2E.png
 
Only name I've heard of is "gold rim discosoma" hope that helps lol
 
Only name I've heard of is "gold rim discosoma" hope that helps lol
Ok thank, I’ll see if I can find it by looking it up. I have tried anything like that but haven’t seen anything how much do you think each mushroom would be worth? Is $200 for the whole rock fair? I want it but I’m not sure if I want to spend that much without at least a chance of getting some money back
 
Yeah I'd say it's a good deal. I'm sure you could easily get your money back.
 
It's pretty that's for sure. :)
 
I've seen ones not as nice go for around $50 each
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top