What type of Pistol Shrimp?!?

Grimreaperz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2016
Messages
185
Reaction score
64
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember hearing about a certain type of Pistol Shrimp thst does not click ever...and I can't for the life of me remember the name?! Purple something or other? Maybe?!

I'm looking for a friend and wanted to let him know about these guys!
 
Not sure but I think the clicking is my favorite part if you look closely to puts out a flash of light
 
Not sure but I think the clicking is my favorite part if you look closely to puts out a flash of light
Thanks yeah I heard about a type that I think either doesn't click or its not nearly as bad as say a tiger pistol.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top