Apr 17, 2017 #1 C Charlesbrooks Community Member View Badges Joined Feb 1, 2017 Messages 75 Reaction score 35 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 This snail hitchhiked on some rock that I added to my tank a few months back.
Apr 17, 2017 #2 Lionfish Lair Renee View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Showcase Editor Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 8,812 Reaction score 9,042 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 That looks whelky to me. I think I would remove it.
Apr 17, 2017 #3 OP OP C Charlesbrooks Community Member View Badges Joined Feb 1, 2017 Messages 75 Reaction score 35 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Lionfish Lair said: That looks whelky to me. I think I would remove it. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Thanks so much for your response.
Lionfish Lair said: That looks whelky to me. I think I would remove it. Click to expand... I was thinking the same thing. Thanks so much for your response.
Apr 17, 2017 #4 Lionfish Lair Renee View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Showcase Editor Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 8,812 Reaction score 9,042 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0