What would you do if this happened to you

IMG_0492.png
 
I had this happen when I decided to use aqua forest stone fix as the bottom of my tank. Luvkily it was only 3 gallon cylinder. The expansion and cooling over the corse of a week or 2 caused the glass to break and leak. I was able to throw the whole thing into a 5 gallon bucket. I can also evacuate with my pico tank as well and have during hurricanes. Lol I usually always have a full water change and then some on me for emergencies. 7g tank and keep two 5g jugs. Always have 5 to 7 gallons minimum. I take to refill which ever container I used the next day. Except this weekend coming up...wife will be out of town and stuck at house as I need to keep an eye on our dog still recovering from knee surgery.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top