- Joined
- Jul 22, 2023
- Messages
- 933
- Reaction score
- 394
- Location
- Illinois
- What state or country do you live in
- Illinois
I'm looking for ideas for some of the smaller fishes.
The tank size is 6ftx2ftx2ft with a 40g sump.
The current stock list is as follows:
-Hippo Tang
-Tomini Tang
-Blonde Naso Tang
-Dejardini Tang
-Emperor Angel
-Yellow Damsel
-6 Baby Ocelaris Clowns
Now as for tangs go I want to say in advance I am aware some of these get very big and I have no problem re-homing them once they outgrow my tank if I don't upgrade.
I also have a purple tang growing out in my 55g tank to go in the 180. With all of those fish, the only other tangs I would add is a yellow tang if I could get my hands on one, and a white-yellow kole bristletooth tang.
Share ideas of smaller fish you would think would look good in a 180 that are reef-safe of course also if you have a 180 share your stocking list and a picture if you got one!
The tank size is 6ftx2ftx2ft with a 40g sump.
The current stock list is as follows:
-Hippo Tang
-Tomini Tang
-Blonde Naso Tang
-Dejardini Tang
-Emperor Angel
-Yellow Damsel
-6 Baby Ocelaris Clowns
Now as for tangs go I want to say in advance I am aware some of these get very big and I have no problem re-homing them once they outgrow my tank if I don't upgrade.
I also have a purple tang growing out in my 55g tank to go in the 180. With all of those fish, the only other tangs I would add is a yellow tang if I could get my hands on one, and a white-yellow kole bristletooth tang.
Share ideas of smaller fish you would think would look good in a 180 that are reef-safe of course also if you have a 180 share your stocking list and a picture if you got one!

