What you can get away with when you're cute...

mermaid_life

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2018
Messages
772
Reaction score
608
Location
San Diego
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So this is what my emerald does every night when the lights go out.

It's starting to affect the frag health, but he just looks so comfortable.....;Joyful

PXL_20201231_062035482.jpg
 
Ha there are many ways to describe this behavior and one I wouldn’t use is cute LOL. Hopefully you like the crab more than the coral! ;-)
 
Just wanted to give an update for those that banned their emeralds to the sump!! This coral was dying from a power outage and had some algae starting to grow on it. The emerald was just cleaning it up so it can recover! Look at it now two weeks later =)
crab.jpg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top