What's currently in your shopping cart?

  • Thread starter Thread starter esther
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2019
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
3,215
Location
Long Beach, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just curious what you all are shopping for today. :) I have the following in three different shopping carts and I'm telling myself not to pull the trigger because I've spent way too much this month. lol

@MarineDepot
  • Brightwell Aquatics MicroBacter7 - 2L
  • Triton Labs ICP-OES Seawater Analysis Test Kit
  • Triton Labs N-DOC Organics Seawater Analysis Test Kit
@Bulk Reef Supply
  • Red Sea Aquarium Salt Mix - 200g Sack
  • Triton Activated Carbon 5000mL
GHL
  • Magnetic Stirrer
  • Level Sensor, Floater
  • Powerbar 6E-PAB-USA
  • VorTech-Controller
 
Now that I think of it, I have an entire setup in my BRS shopping cart from when they did that giveaway a couple weeks ago. never took it out lol
If memory serves me it was in Innovative Marine 10 complete setup with a new model prime hd.
 
2 cameras to install in my 'new' set up

What are you looking at getting? We just bought two Wyze cameras on Amazon ($19 each) and they work so good. The only thing is no night vision, but they're high quality for a low price. :)
 
What are you looking at getting? We just bought two Wyze cameras on Amazon ($19 each) and they work so good. The only thing is no night vision, but they're high quality for a low price. :)
Its a Ring indoor smart cam with infra red night vision and wifi. Only £49 each which I think is about $60-65.
 
Its a Ring indoor smart cam with infra red night vision and wifi. Only £49 each which I think is about $60-65.

Nice! Good luck with the re-build. I feel like your niece needs to start a lemonade stand so she can earn money to help you buy all your fish back. lol

All kidding aside, best of luck with it!! Looking forward to seeing the build thread. :)
 
Been waiting patiently to pull the trigger on a BRS 6stage Rodi premium water saver Plus since March been out of stock unfortunately , been eyeing up the marine Depot ones now
 
Been waiting patiently to pull the trigger on a BRS 6stage Rodi premium water saver Plus since March been out of stock unfortunately , been eyeing up the marine Depot ones now

We have the BRS 7-Stage and it's amazing. Highly recommend. :)
 
Nice! Good luck with the re-build. I feel like your niece needs to start a lemonade stand so she can earn money to help you buy all your fish back. lol

All kidding aside, best of luck with it!! Looking forward to seeing the build thread. :)
Thank you Esther, the support on here has been nothing short of amazing.
It also proves no amount of planning can include every possible scenarios, hence why im buying the 2 cameras.
 
Been waiting patiently to pull the trigger on a BRS 6stage Rodi premium water saver Plus since March been out of stock unfortunately , been eyeing up the marine Depot ones now
Get it, they are all the same. RODI systems are just canisters with different labels. Most filters are the same brand
 
Nothing in my shopping cart!I placed two orders yesterday! Don’t worry - the shopping list will start again soon!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top