What's everyone's favourite clowns

Clarkiis for obvious reasons
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1433114901.722678.jpg
 
Lightnings are my Favorite, but here is the odd pair I currently own.

black.white-stubby.5.jpg
 
My favorite clown is any clown that is not in my tank :) that being said I am not a fan of clownfish. However, I may get a couple pink skunks for my frag tank.. simply because they're different.

Err wait, I can find a loophole in this question. My favorite clown fish... is a clown (tang) fish. :rolleyes: I love tangs :D
 
I like my black ice clowns. I just like the blue. I wanted extremes but I couldn't justify the price.
 

Attachments

  • 1433308262498.jpg
    1433308262498.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 133
Im with some of the other guys, I prefer the standard ocellaris clownfish. I think it adds a really vibrant colour to the tank
 
mine would be spotcinctus / bicinctus clarkii. they are very beautiful, imo. they are also docile overall.



 
Got a maroon as my very first clown fish, somewhat unhappy with it. No interest in the anemone, even after several months, wildly aggressive towards any other clowns, and spends most of his time in the back of the tank even though it is an extremely peaceful tank (just some chromis and a single yellow tang at this point). Of course, I only learned of their aggressiveness and their relative disinterest in anemones only after purchasing. There goes my intent of having at least one pair in my tank. Fascinating to look at and I love the cute way clown fish swim, but he's just a grump.
 
I like a classic non mis-barred perfect clown with my favorite being the black and white occ.. I do not like most designer clowns most just look silly and gaudy.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top