Feb 20, 2024 #61 Troylee all about the diy!!!!! View Badges Excellence Award Moderator Emeritus Hospitality Award My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 19,350 Reaction score 17,031 Location Vegas baby!!!! Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I don’t play ratios… here’s my numbers. .061 on my p04 and 8.7 on my n03.
Feb 20, 2024 #62 A areefer01 2500 Club Member View Badges Joined Jun 28, 2021 Messages 3,535 Reaction score 3,681 Location Ca Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm in the high club....well, for phosphate anyway. Last test: Date01/11/2024Nitrate11.42Phosphate1.68
I'm in the high club....well, for phosphate anyway. Last test: Date01/11/2024Nitrate11.42Phosphate1.68
Feb 20, 2024 #63 OP OP JayinToronto Active Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Sep 1, 2019 Messages 264 Reaction score 248 Location Toronto, Ontario What state or country do you live in Canada Rating - 0% 0 0 0 areefer01 said: I'm in the high club....well, for phosphate anyway. Last test: Date01/11/2024Nitrate11.42Phosphate1.68 Click to expand... Those are rookie numbers! Gotta pump those stats!
areefer01 said: I'm in the high club....well, for phosphate anyway. Last test: Date01/11/2024Nitrate11.42Phosphate1.68 Click to expand... Those are rookie numbers! Gotta pump those stats!