Yes! I finally got them!
They are killer.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yes! I finally got them!
That thing just pops out from all the rest!I just can't get over that pic..... How?
Thanks! you got PM'ed!I'm with Nano.....How do you do it? Please PM me if you don't mind. Your collection is AWESOME and your Pics are even better. Thanks for shareing.
Well its what I use. I PM'ed you the info, you should give it a try!still looking good bro..... i can't believe the shot's you get with a point and shoot, camera.....![]()
I like it! What kind of T5 fixture are you using?
I had the same question. How do you take top down pics without blocking out the light?
They are killer.
blond blue eyes....
![]()
No problem!I just love the way this polyp POPS in the middle of all the others. Your focus on this polyp makes all the other colors look blah. Thanks for the photo tips.
Thank you for your comment!Really? A point and shoot? Tricks pleaseAwesome collection by the way. The blue eye blonde especially.
Thanks!well done nice camera work for a P&S

