Whats in your medicine cabinet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter stevo01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

stevo01

R33F!N @DD!CT
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2016
Messages
3,412
Reaction score
3,377
Location
Lebanon, NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jim, im a machinist not a doctor...

IMG_5559.JPG



Im a trekkie :)
IMG_5560.JPG
 
Jim, im a machinist not a doctor...
This is my current stock. I keep forgetting to get Ruby Reef Rally
IMG_0603.JPG


I'd hide that Kick Ich if I were you! :eek: cough cough snake oil cough cough :p
 
This is my current stock. I keep forgetting to get Ruby Reef Rally
IMG_0603.JPG


I'd hide that Kick Ich if I were you! :eek: cough cough snake oil cough cough :p

Nice Brew dog! Coppersafe and Prime are on the "extended list". I know I know I know, Kick Ich is a kick in the mommy and daddy button. Im going to test it in FW if I ever have an outbreak. I dont think I want to take the risk in a SWQT when I can go straight up copper. Maybe in one of my reef tanks if I ever cant get the fish out, meh. Im also not impresssed with the ammount needed to fully treat. A 16oz bottle only treats 50G once. The Rally is 1oz to 10g of SW and 1oz to 5g of FW.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top