Whats is the name of thia fish

NatecBirk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2019
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What fiah is thia i forgot please help thx

MVIMG_20190621_165913 (3).jpg
 
Gets huge and ugly, super hard to keep as well, avoid if I were you
Thanks i saw that..if they stayed like that and small it qould be on of my favorites. But im just doing box fixh, cos fish, if u didnt have to wait 6 monty to add a wartty frog fish. The adult swewtlips are ugly
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top