What's on your Medicine cabinet?

  • Thread starter Thread starter P3FE
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

P3FE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
263
Reaction score
42
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to start this threat to see what everyone has on their quarantine medicine cabinet. This is what I keep on hand at all time:
Cupramine
ParaGuard
Prime
PraziPro
Cooper Test Kit
PH Buffer
Small air pump with air stone

What do you have in yours?
 
I have Coppersafe, Iodides tinture and until last week Greenex, which I finished off last week. Greenex is off the market now but used to be touted as a reef safe med for ich.
 
Nothing so far. Lol just started so I'm looking forward to what people have so I can start to stock my own. Following this thread big time!
 
Cupramine, Prazipro and Aiptasia X (obviously not for QT). Have two LFS close by and at least one of them is open every day of the week so I don't keep anything else all the time.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top