Whats the best LPS VOTE #2 ROUND #4!

What's your preference?

  • Chalice

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Duncan

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Torches

    Votes: 20 57.1%

  • Total voters
    35
  • Poll closed .

Reefkeepers Archive

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2023
Messages
3,159
Reaction score
2,917
Location
Falmouth
What state or country do you live in
Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTENTION: This is the second to last LPS vote! Whichever option is preferred will be in the final vote. Choose wisely!

You know the drill

Here are our previous winners!

Acanthophyllia
--------------------------Acanthophyllia
Acan lord
 
Dang… You really made this hard.
I have to go Duncan’s though as they’re just so fluffy and loveable.
 
As stated before :
C793D2F9-F831-49F1-9C05-B9E9A35648E4.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top