- Joined
- Mar 17, 2014
- Messages
- 1,659
- Reaction score
- 1,123
- Location
- Ottawa, Canada
- What state or country do you live in
- Canada
First, they call it "Aquarium Treatment"; what is that supposed to mean?
I have to mix up about 150 gallons for a new build, BUT I should have enough Kent Marine left for that. So this Vibrant Sea would really just be for topping up the Kent mix, as well as water changes. To get the Kent salt I want, I have about a 40 minute drive (80 round trip). Amazon sells Vibrant Sea, but the potassium is through the roof, and the pH is a tad high:
Is the potassium at this level going to be a big issue? What consequences come from high potassium?
I have to mix up about 150 gallons for a new build, BUT I should have enough Kent Marine left for that. So this Vibrant Sea would really just be for topping up the Kent mix, as well as water changes. To get the Kent salt I want, I have about a 40 minute drive (80 round trip). Amazon sells Vibrant Sea, but the potassium is through the roof, and the pH is a tad high:
Is the potassium at this level going to be a big issue? What consequences come from high potassium?

