Whats the difference as far as price and over all performance

donnapramus

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 3, 2022
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Stow
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my Kessle A360 died I had it over a year but I need to know what are your thoughts about getting another or just going with the ATI the price of both is fairly the same your fish food for thought would be great,thanks !
 
ATI as in T5 fixture? If you replace 1 for 1 you will see much better results with T5 but if you have other lighting the kessil may be the better choice
 
Upvote 0

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top