Whats the going rate for GSP these days?

DirtMcGurt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2018
Messages
718
Reaction score
363
What state or country do you live in
Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a good size sheet on my back glass. It's about 12" x 8" and I need to try peeling it off before it absorbs one of my gyre pumps. It's already got my temp probe in its belly...
 
I've got a good size sheet on my back glass. It's about 12" x 8" and I need to try peeling it off before it absorbs one of my gyre pumps. It's already got my temp probe in its belly...
I see them for about $15 for a decent sized rock of about 5" at my lfs.
 
I give it away in large chunks usually. I want a tic pice though for my puffer tank of your giving it away
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top