What's the oldest fish in your tank?

image.jpeg

This is Nemo, I know very original. My false Perc. I've had him for 11 years now.
 
Emperor Angel (George) 12 years +

Blue Faced Angel (Calypso) 12 years +

Asfur Angel (Ginger) 12 years +

I have to thank Serv Pro and their "pet safe" anti-mold spray for their untimely demise almost 4 years ago.

I still grieve.

DJ
That really is a real loss after having fish that long. My exterminator won't step inside my house because of the tank.
 
Emperor Angel (George) 12 years +

Blue Faced Angel (Calypso) 12 years +

Asfur Angel (Ginger) 12 years +

I have to thank Serv Pro and their "pet safe" anti-mold spray for their untimely demise almost 4 years ago.

I still grieve.

DJ
That really is a real loss after having fish that long. My exterminator won't step inside my house because of the tank.
 
Maroon Clown female around 15 years old.
 
Emperor Angel (George) 12 years +

Blue Faced Angel (Calypso) 12 years +

Asfur Angel (Ginger) 12 years +

I have to thank Serv Pro and their "pet safe" anti-mold spray for their untimely demise almost 4 years ago.

I still grieve.

DJ
That really is a real loss after having fish that long. My exterminator won't step inside my house because of the tank.
 
I've had my yellow tang since the end of 2001. My brother gave him to me after he took down his tank. He had him another year or two.
 
I've had the following for 20 years personally not sure how old they are though.
Cinnamon Clown, Yellow Tail Blue Damsel and a Toadstool Leather.
 
The longest fish was a Maroon Gold band clown 14 years. Just lost him last month I think to old age. Biggest clownfish I have ever seen, and could bite hard...
 
Fire clown is about 24. And his mate is about 16
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top