What's the smallest tank you've ever run?

What is the smallest reef tank you have ever run?

  • 55 gal

    Votes: 3 3.8%
  • 40 gal

    Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 30 gal

    Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 20 gal

    Votes: 8 10.1%
  • 10 gal

    Votes: 23 29.1%
  • Other (please state size)

    Votes: 32 40.5%

  • Total voters
    79
I just set up a 15 gallon with 2 65 watt pcs and 25 lbs of live rock
 
whoa psychographic! ever keep anything in there? tank looks empty in those pics what's the water volume on that?
 
8 Gal Finnex down right now but i'm gonna set it back up to Grow out my Tyree Sunset.

I have a awesome peace 1" cube completely encrusted on all side except bottom and Now it looks like it is going to Grow up rather than out

Be Safe
Dreamer
 
got a little 7gallon going right now. The smallest had to be a one gallon fishbowl
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top