- Joined
- Jan 18, 2017
- Messages
- 628
- Reaction score
- 207
The black stuff? Its been there for about 2 weeks now
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
With whites16 months. CA 460 nitrate 5ppm MG 1380 kh 8
I added a small acans colony but thats about it. It looks like detrius or as if its expelling waste but it doesnt blow off
Its not usually as deflated. My tuxedo took it for a ride.
I could hold it infront of a wave maker but id be worried about damaging the flesh. It does deffo look like expel of waste but seems to just stay there.Yes it could be expelling waste but I've never seen it stay there for two weeks and I've been always able to blow it off the turkey baster or something else. Can you pick it up and shake it to see if that helps?
With whites![]()
Time will tell. Ill still have 3 heads, i think this frag is a right off, ive never once seen feeders out and this will be the second head gone. But ill give it time first.I had the same thing happen to my candy cane... took about a month but after the black decaying matter it started to peel from the base then I lost it completely... sorry


