What's up with my new Milwaukee pH probe

  • Thread starter Thread starter ZoWhat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

ZoWhat

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 23, 2014
Messages
10,270
Reaction score
18,007
Location
Cincinnati Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Calibrated to my Apex using 4.0 low and 10.0 high fluid... yet it's reeeeeeally slow to read pH

Ever since it's acclimation, it's been floating around 8.0 to 8.1 in sloooow increments. I'm use to seeing a spread of 0.3 btwn dark and light cycles
Screenshot_20211121-162709_APEX Fusion.jpg

Screenshot_20211121-164700_APEX Fusion.jpg
 
Last edited:
Most probes should be calibrated at the ph range our tanks operate at. Ph 7 and 10.
 
I thought to calibrate using 4 and 10 to refine the 7s and 8s

?
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top