Whats up with my Yuma? pict.

  • Thread starter Thread starter kass03
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

kass03

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2009
Messages
548
Reaction score
132
Location
Wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Ive had this yuma since it was dime sized and it's now about 4 inches.
It's now developed this huge bubble on some of the tentacles especially one in paticular. It has a baby behind it that's normal. I have other Yuma's and this is the only one that's like that. It's fine and healthy but it's weird.

Image004-6.jpg


kass
 
Do Yumas, Floridas, and Mushrooms sting each other? Maybe it is getting stung? Maybee I don't know what I am talking about. Just a thought.
 
Yumas and Florida ricordea get along fine will not sting each other. Some other mushrooms can but usually they are fine as well.....Not sure there is anything wrong with it at all I have had them do that before and they were fine. Looks really healthy and happy.....
 
Thanks,
Yeah it's not getting stung. It used to look normal but since it got huge it has that oddball tentacle thats always big like that.
A friend of mine had it and it was'nt doing well in his tank so he gave it to me. It was tiny when I got it prolly 2 years ago.

kass
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top