What's ur layout on radion xr30w pro?

Xbreakxitxdownx

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2014
Messages
271
Reaction score
1
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a radion xr30w pro and I don't know what to put my settings on what is a best natural? I have my layout on radiance or radion I think where it hits the full spectrum.
 
I am kinda disappointed that I don't see a library of pre-made schedules from Ecotech. Maybe I am just missing them but you would think they would have quite the selection based on what you stock in the tank.
 
I know I am running high growth at 85% but my ecotech licensed distributor at my LFS says to run " reef or deep reef" at 70%
 
Ok - but how to set?

I just set it to high growth and added some evening storm probability to make it interesting. I have a ton of things to learn about what this light can do.
 
I have had one coral bleach out white but it appears to be growing. I have had positive results. My purple tip Anenome which always stayed in the shadows has come out to see the light and looks amazing. I am seeing full zoanthid extension and shocking expansion. My pulsing xenia has expanded to 4 separate heads and has moved off my frag tile to the adjacent rocks. Everything looks better.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top