What's y our favorite LPS pellet?

David M.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 18, 2015
Messages
404
Reaction score
148
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking at the Fauna Marin and Brightwell Aquatics pellets, but I'm sure there's some other opinions on there on "best". For my purposes they'll be used on large elegance, duncans, and acans.
 
I think any reputable brand should be good.
I personally like Brightwell Aquatics ReefBlizzard.
I use ReefBlizzard-S to feed all my corals including LPS.
 
I really like the Fauna Marine Coral Dust too. Great for various smaller feeding LPS and Softies like mushrooms and smaller chalice. I have tried their LPS pellets but my LPS seem to spit them out fairly quickly. They are larger than the EasyLPS so don't seem as good for hammers and frogspawn whereas the EasyLPS is fine for them.
 
Any reason not to just use fish pellets? I’ve considered buying lps pellets, but have been mixing fish pellet NLS in my coral feed because I have it on hand and plenty of it. They seem to eat it just fine.
Can anyone share any links or info to show lps pellets over quality fish pellets?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top