Whats your favorite montipora digitata?

Flower petal digi is the best and rarest, plus hardest to keep. The road is sweet and another rare one around here.
 
forest fire.

40077783962_08cbe62998_b.jpg
 
Or excuse me, I think it was called metal polyp digi or something. Polyps were half white half grey. With a grayish body. Really odd digi I wish I could find again.
 
My plain Jane green Digitata up close:

4E6717CB-B6FF-43BA-AA20-196002A8E0B6.jpeg
 
Wow guys!!! Looking great!! Bubble Gum is on fire!
 
 I like both of mine just not sure what colour the front one is ment to be, it's like a light silvery blue? (or just silver)
The orange one has grown towards it and is now encrusting on it.
IMG_20180129_212629.jpg
 
 I like both of mine just not sure what colour the front one is ment to be, it's like a light silvery blue? (or just silver)
The orange one has grown towards it and is now encrusting on it.
IMG_20180129_212629.jpg


That blue is nice! I have a tiny piece of that also and I hope it grows up to look like yours.
 
DSC_4710.JPG
Screenshot_20180522-232735.png
Yeah this was the first session that I bought as a 1 inch frag last July, it has grown alot better than I thought it would. I did have quite a large colony that I had grown from the original frag that suddenly started to RTN so wasn't happy. I did cut the top off and it is growing again so they are nice corals as they never grow the same shape in every tank.
 
Mine would have to be the bubblegum as well but cornbred has a "pink lemonade" that is light blue with neon pink polyps (at least the way I've seen his frags on ebay doctored up ; ) ) but I've never seen a colony and the frags never look healthy so I've never bought one. He puts it up on ebay from time to time. Serious potential imo
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top