What's your next big upgrade gonna be?

I'm looking to get into the controller side of things... It's confusing my simple brain though
 
Installing 4x4 supports on the first floor of my Shop-Apartment because there is no good location in my home for a decent size aquarium. So I'm working on a Shop-Guest Room-Office upgrade. Where the upstairs Guest Room-office will house my display tank. Gonna need some support downstairs for that... There will be a thread on all this insanity after I zero in on exactly what I am doing and have my contractor (who built my shop-apartment) sign off on what I am doing.
 
150+gallon tank, haven’t told the wife yet, need to work up my courage lol
I thought I would leverage the federal government to influence my upgrade decision with my wife. I used my RS 525 G2 upgrade as a home office expense and am "saving money", but suddenly my wife is interested in CUC cost. I think it's slowly backfiring on me. :flushed-face:
 
More Lights on my 120 Gallon. Namely Two more ReefBar Pro’s. Also I want to get Brave or Foolish, build and Install Some COB’s in the Hood. This is for a few hours burn, mimicking the Midday Sun. Just having problems with what heatsink and lens to use and the source.
 
Already bought
reverse tiger torch.png


This in January
purple holy grail.png
 
I just upgraded to an Apex A3 and trident should arrive tomorrow heres hoping.
 
I finally got the go ahead to build a small tank. Im been slowly collecting gear with an eye towards being able to use the same stuff on a bigger tank. Ive got a gen 3 radion and probably 150 pounds of dry rock, and a 10 gallon setup i plan to use as a quarantine, plus i just ordered a 5 stage ro/di yeaterday. So now im keeping an eye out for the right deal on a tank itself, plus powerheads, and other small stuff. Im leaning towards a 32 gallon biocube as rhe best bang for my buck, since thats about the biggest i can have where im living right now.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top