When the heck is the AI prime coming out!?

kingfisherfleshy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2010
Messages
818
Reaction score
15
Location
Central Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was told by black friday.

Got a tank running with no light and I can't find so much as a whisper online about what's going on with it.

Anyone know? I really want this light on my nano but coming close to taking my business elsewhere at this point.
 
It's called "pre-release" for a reason. And until it's actually released, they can push that date back as far as they want. I'd rather they make the product work perfect/appropriately, then release it prematurely with potential glitches.
 
I shouldnt have to email you to know when you plan on releasing an item that some stores have been selling on pre-release for months.

I don't work for Aqua Illumination, I was just suggesting to get an accurate answer to contact the people who would definitely know rather than posting on here and getting peoples speculations.
 
It's called "pre-release" for a reason. And until it's actually released, they can push that date back as far as they want. I'd rather they make the product work perfect/appropriately, then release it prematurely with potential glitches.

Thats fine. But by the time you are ready to take peoples money you shouldnt be pushing back your date again, and again, and again - with no end in sight.

I don't work for Aqua Illumination, I was just suggesting to get an accurate answer to contact the people who would definitely know rather than posting on here and getting peoples speculations.

I used "you" as any vendor attempting to market a product.

Sorry - not a personal attack. I talked to them on facebook and their response was "We should know more about a release by the end of January." ***!? Black friday presumed release to we should have an idea of when its coming out by the end of January?

This wouldnt be so bad if the tank wasnt sitting here cycled waiting to go.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top