When you cant afford APEX or ECHO Tech so you improvise

Casey Gore

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2018
Messages
83
Reaction score
45
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm quite the bargin reefer lol



upload_2019-5-5_11-11-9.png


upload_2019-5-5_11-11-16.png
 
lol I agree I use 2 of the 165w on my 70gl and I have had good luck with them mine or on timers since there manual controlled. as for power strips same I use good old plug in timers.
 
lol I agree I use 2 of the 165w on my 70gl and I have had good luck with them mine or on timers since there manual controlled. as for power strips same I use good old plug in timers.
Yeah the strip is wifi controlled and only 24$
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top