Where are the Dana Riddle light reviews?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave-T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
That's right. I didn't say I posted them, I said they were posted in this thread. Anyhew... I guess I'll search around some more and PM Dana if I can't find the other reviews I'm looking for.
 
I'm pretty sure Dana did that review at the behest of REEFI, which is why it was posted on their site. It wasn't a review done for R2R users... I'm pretty sure REEFI sent the light to Dana so that he could look at it and send them a review.

I think he reviewed an early prototype unit if I'm not mistaken.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top