Where can I find a dragon soul torch???

How much per head?
 
I gotta say mine are absolutely gorgeous. Waiting for them to fully open up, but the colors are amazing. The package was over packed and well insulated. Super great guy. Even texted me to asked how everything looked and to see if the coral shipped well. Total A+ in my book.
Here's a pic of it about an hour after it acclimated and went into my tank. The colors are amazing, even after a 24hour shipment across the country. It has opened more since then hoping by tomorrow the polyps will be fully extended.

20190827_141000.jpg
 
hi everyone.I am from spain and 3 years ago I bought one of them. no I have many heads and I am interested on selling a few of them. I am not really sure about price and how to ship them abroad in Europe. If there is anyone interested let me know.

1584463569654..jpg 1584463627955..jpg
 
Anyone got some pics of a confirmed dragon soul? I have this torch that I would describe as dark purple with orange highlights. Tough to get a good pic on, the orange glows more than the pic leads you to believe.

97BE7108-1693-464F-A8FF-07A4E7AE866D.jpeg
That looks like a New York Knick’s
 
AquaSD
 
They grow fast once the settle in. Not sure if its a true dragon soul but have had it for 3.5 years and fragged at least 12 heads off it. The green center pops much more in person but the gold is slightly more muted in person.
9496C24C-A5B2-445F-A741-8FC83AB05F3C.jpeg
 
They grow fast once the settle in. Not sure if its a true dragon soul but have had it for 3.5 years and fragged at least 12 heads off it. The green center pops much more in person but the gold is slightly more muted in person.
9496C24C-A5B2-445F-A741-8FC83AB05F3C.jpeg
Looking to sell any frags?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top