Where can I find plastic mesh (plastic canvas) in larger quantity?

Snoopdog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
1,577
Reaction score
1,145
Location
Mobile, AL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like the title says, where can I get that plastic canvas in either black or white? I know they sell it at places like hobby lobby, but those are 12x12 sheets. It does not even have to have the same exact spacing on the holes. I used to have large sheets of a black variety years ago where the holes were spaced further apart, that roll lasted a really long time.

I am trying to make some screen type baffles in my sump. I am thinking of attaching the mesh to egg crate or something similar.
 
JoAnn fabrics, craft stores. But I bet you could get it by the yard at Joann's.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top