Where can I find those coral viewing glasses?

Try driving your car with yellow lenses on. Makes everything "pop". Seems to be not much different than the super blue, over photoshopped look for corals. I guess not the look I would be going for. Cheap yellow safety or shooting glasses would work the same.
 
Got the orange glasses and they work. 2.99 free shipping. But they look a little different than the glasses the fish store had, so I ordered the amber tinted ones instead. I will take pics with both and post later in the week.
 
Cool glad they worked! At least it was only 3 bucks. My lfs has them for $10... I went straight to amazon lol. What kind of lights do you have?
 
Just got the amber ones in. IF YOU BUY THESE BUY THE AMBER COLOR!!!!! ztek safety glasses by pyratek, amber. Makes corals look CRAZY!!
 
Trust me, just find any brown or orange colored filter like sunglasses or snowboarding goggles, there are lens kits for cameras and your Iphone or smartcam will fit nice and snuggly in the lens of the glass.

Cheers
I had regular 5$ brown safety glasses. I think I got a vid somewhere with the snowboard goggles.
ReefBrights :P Video by larabieseb | Photobucket

Hope that works, as you can see nothing fancy or special. Under 2x Blue 48" ReefBrights

Enjoy, thanks for looking
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top