Where can I get a pink streaked wrasse

A few pop up every few months and usually sell within an hour. You have to sign up for the email alerts and grab it fast.
 
Dang.. didn’t know there was a LE fight for these fish. What stores throw them up?
LiveAquaria, specifically in their WYSIWYG Section "Diver's Den" I've seen my fair share of them pop up but they usually go for about $100-$110 depending on the size / if there's a small blemish. The good thing is they're Pre-QT'D but yeah other than that I've never seen them for sale, even at an LFS
 
LiveAquaria, specifically in their WYSIWYG Section "Diver's Den" I've seen my fair share of them pop up but they usually go for about $100-$110 depending on the size / if there's a small blemish. The good thing is they're Pre-QT'D but yeah other than that I've never seen them for sale, even at an LFS
I am not sure I believe they QT their fish much - even DD as we have had flukes come from their fish and heard similar stories of others. But I will keep my eyes out! Thank you.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top