Where do get your soda ash and calcium chloride?

  • Thread starter Thread starter moz71
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

moz71

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 25, 2018
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
1,301
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRS has been out of their bigger bags for quite some time. Where do you get yours? Do you buy the food grade stuff on amazon? I am assuming the same stuff. Years ago I use to buy the soda ash in pool stores. But not sure still the same quality
 
If you’re looking to supplements your reef for alk and cal. Just go with picklin lime. Aquarium store call them kalk. Cheap and efficient
 
Soda ash is just baked Arm and Hammer. About an hour hour and a half on a cookie sheet at 350.
 
same like Val.
Ash soda from Walmart and then to the ovent to comveet it to a baken soda. Easy no to complete if your wife let use her cooking equipment lol
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top