Where in St Louis area are there Fish Stores?

Richsoar

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 29, 2020
Messages
85
Reaction score
50
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where in the St Louis area are there Aquarium Fish/supply stores? I live in Lebanon, IL.
 
Look up The corner reef and Gateway Aquatics. A couple of my favorites close together in South County.
 
There's also...


Seascape Studios in Sunset Hills

Art of Aquaria off Morganford

Marine Solutions in St Charles

Corals & More in St Peters


I tend to frequent Seascape and The Corner Reef most often. @Lance A. Lot mentioned going to Art of Aquaria this weekend. How was it? I haven't been there in a few months. I got a couple chunky stylophora frags from them that are still doing great.
 
There's also...


Seascape Studios in Sunset Hills

Art of Aquaria off Morganford

Marine Solutions in St Charles

Corals & More in St Peters


I tend to frequent Seascape and The Corner Reef most often. @Lance A. Lot mentioned going to Art of Aquaria this weekend. How was it? I haven't been there in a few months. I got a couple chunky stylophora frags from them that are still doing great.

I always seem to find one or two things I can't be without at Art of Aquaria. This time I got a 2" pintail fairy wrasse. I go there mostly because of the trade in policy. Also some of my coworkers are personal friends of the owners. I love going to Corner Reef, Gateway, seascape, etc. I just think I get better deals at Art of Aquaria.
 
also I am not sure if Corals'n'more has reopened yet. May want to check before you go.
 
There's Underwater Paradise in Collinsville. They've been slowly improving. I'm not sure what's up with Kelly and his Reef Monsters shop in FVH anymore. Last I saw, he had gone to back to "by appointment only."

Anyone know what happened to Dynamic Coral? Will Kingdom Aquatics ever reopen?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top