Where is this tank picture taken (second try:))?

Where was this picture taken

  • A zoo in the midwest?

    Votes: 8 9.2%
  • An LFS?

    Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Petco?

    Votes: 23 26.4%
  • Petsmart?

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • A local aquarist home?

    Votes: 34 39.1%
  • Mars?

    Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Some other place?

    Votes: 3 3.4%

  • Total voters
    87
All I see in the reflection is someone’s hand holding a phone.
1 is the shelf. 2 is a price tag and 3 is the box. 100% could be wrong still.
6A2502D8-B2D0-40B7-AF9E-E70ADCF8CA3B.jpeg
 
I'm pretty sure it was taken by an aquarium you were standing in front of with your (android?) phone. The reflection looks like you were wearing a mask, so maybe at a Halloween party?
Well - its an iPhone 10 lol:) ....... And - was taken today:)
 
Wow, would not have guessed that a Petco had a tank like that. Good on them!

It was as clean as the cleanest LFS I have seen (their SW section) - with no deaths, etc. I didnt spend a lot of time looking at the corals - in their frag rack - but the frags were small - I tend to go for bigger pieces.
 
Was I right about the reflections @MnFish1 ?!
Honestly I dont remember what was behind me lol - in looking again closely at the picture

There is an employee I think opening a box, There is a price label - and there is the reflection of another tank in the distance.
 
Privately owned
 
o_O Thats a petco tank? The only petco tanks I've seen are small 10g tanks with sick fish. Also I thought their colors were blue and white. My vote was way off.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top