Where online do you buy designer zoas?

KSReefing

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
708
Reaction score
526
Location
Lenexa, Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curious to where you guys like to buy designer zoas. My local fish stores get just the basics and I'm looking to add more designer zoas in my tanks since my others have taken off with rapid growth.
 
Curious to where you guys like to buy designer zoas. My local fish stores get just the basics and I'm looking to add more designer zoas in my tanks since my others have taken off with rapid growth.
Look for other local reffers you can normally get them for a good price threw them or other people on this site.
 
Curious to where you guys like to buy designer zoas. My local fish stores get just the basics and I'm looking to add more designer zoas in my tanks since my others have taken off with rapid growth.
Salt critters has some great prices right now, actually have some coming in tomorrow.
 
Idk where your from but the 916 fb page has some guy in there that sell real nice designer ones I've been slowly picking up for decent prices, if your not close though they don't ship. That's northere ca btw
 
Vendors on here, members, eBay; some are greedy others are generous, some have pristine systems others have dirty tanks- you basically have to use your own discretion and wherewithal to make smart purchases.
Happy reefing
 
Facebook and right here on R2r for the best prices. Christopher Wei of Seakingaquariums is awesome and prices are even better than most hobbiest pricing.
 
Zoacollector and Ultimate Reef has nice zoas
 
I like Cherry Corals-they always have a good amount of rare/unique ones in stock.
YourReef is also pretty good with their pricing
 
I have bought some higher end corals from both World Wide Corals, and Cherry Corals. Both have good selections but I would say Cherry has more posted online but you can call WWC and ask them for something specific if you have a name in mind. I have done this in the past with good success.
 
You could check out aquarium depot. I have gotten good deals from them, they are a sponsor on this forum.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top