Sep 9, 2016 #21 saltyfilmfolks Lights! Camera! Reef! View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Reef Squad Emeritus Joined Feb 25, 2014 Messages 28,739 Reaction score 40,950 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I'm standing next to Will here at macna. He says call him Actually I've been shopping there for years. Just a stand up guy all around.
I'm standing next to Will here at macna. He says call him Actually I've been shopping there for years. Just a stand up guy all around.
Sep 9, 2016 #22 alyee5 Active Member View Badges Joined Sep 28, 2014 Messages 331 Reaction score 287 Location Phoenix Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Awesome....Ebay account activated...Coral QT going on line tomorrow...then let the bidding begin!
Sep 9, 2016 #23 ReeferMaddness843 5000 Club Member View Badges Reef Tank 365 My Tank Thread Joined Apr 24, 2016 Messages 5,542 Reaction score 7,485 Location Charleston SC What state or country do you live in South Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 http://www.joeknowsreefs.com/
Sep 9, 2016 #24 H Havasuviking Active Member View Badges Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 224 Reaction score 68 Location Lake Havasu City, AZ Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Will vouch for AquaSD. Will is great.