Where should I place/glue toadstool and blue symposium??

moskalenko2017

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
millington
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to finally glue my toadstool leather frag to some live rock. I also want to do the same with my new blue sympodium (which has not opened up yet. It’s been about a week). I am not sure where in my tank I should do that. Any suggestions? I have photos of the corals and my tank.
IMG_8947.jpeg
IMG_8945.jpeg IMG_8946.jpeg
 
Its very hard to glue a leather to a rock because it will slough and slime. I just lean it up against a rock, or tie it down very gently with a loose rubber band or string, and it will grab hold and root itself. Leathers like strong flow and medium light.

Sympodium is flexible and adaptable to the light and flow, so can go almost anywhere low-to-medium light and flow.
 
Its very hard to glue a leather to a rock because it will slough and slime. I just lean it up against a rock, or tie it down very gently with a loose rubber band or string, and it will grab hold and root itself. Leathers like strong flow and medium light.

Sympodium is flexible and adaptable to the light and flow, so can go almost anywhere low-to-medium light and flow.
If I cut the bottom part of the frag plug and keep the leather on the top circle part could I glue it that way??
 
If I cut the bottom part of the frag plug and keep the leather on the top circle part could I glue it that way??
You can try it, sure, hopefully it will work. It depends if the leather will slime it off or not.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top