Feb 26, 2021 #1 D Dcal Valuable Member View Badges SDMA Member Joined Jul 17, 2019 Messages 1,500 Reaction score 3,130 Location CA Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I know they are very case to case but does anyone have recommendations or good luck with a certain place? I saw ellis has them for 30 or is anyone selling one
I know they are very case to case but does anyone have recommendations or good luck with a certain place? I saw ellis has them for 30 or is anyone selling one
Feb 27, 2021 #2 vetteguy53081 Well known Member and monster tank lover View Badges Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 RGB Article Contributor Tampa Bay Reef Keepers West Palm Beach Reefer Hospitality Award Ocala Reef Club Member 305 Reef Club Wisco Reefers Midwest Reefer Fish Medic MAC of SW Florida Rock Pool Reef Keepers R2R Secret Santa 2023 My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined Aug 11, 2013 Messages 96,707 Reaction score 215,505 Location Wisconsin - Rating - 100% 15 0 0 Did you try divers den ?
Feb 27, 2021 #3 J jaganshi066 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jan 20, 2021 Messages 1,309 Reaction score 777 Location los angeles What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I saw them there for 30 too, I see a couple of other places for $40, but they are never eating
Feb 27, 2021 #4 Mark Gray 2500 Club Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Jul 13, 2015 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 2,834 Location Athens GA What state or country do you live in Georgia Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I saw some from Reef Beauties