Where to buy Aquaforest Products

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I ordered from Salty supply as Amazon didn't have NP pro in stock shipped from Deep water should get it today.
 
The Mad Reefer in Florida --Cool LFS has Aquaforest products.
1845 S Patrick Dr
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida

Love The Mad Reefer. Matt and John will order anything you need. They have a full line of Aquaforest products, but I hear they are having difficulty getting the Reef Salt as they are behind in production/supply or shipping and will not have any until March.
I am sold on all of their products. Been using them for about 4 months and my SPS have all improved in coloration, growth and PE. Great stuff.
 
I ordered from Salty supply as Amazon didn't have NP pro in stock shipped from Deep water should get it today.

I ended up ordering the NP pro from them as well. Was going to try the ProBio F that Amazon does have but decided I really like the the combo I'm already using. It has been making my tank look great sso I found it from them. I did order the other supplements from Amazon. Going forward I'll try to use my LFS but I was there twice last week so probably won't be back for a few months. I didn't believe I'd like these products that much when I was there but I've been super impressed hence the online order.
Seeing some of the tank photos from the EU makes me have super high hopes for this product. If it works as advertised the American producers are going to be put on notice.
 
We need to start a thread on use of the products so we can learn how each of our tanks respond to Aquaforest.
 
Salty Supply has most of their products in stock.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top