Where to buy aquarium glass

  • Thread starter Thread starter 3mm3
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

3mm3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2006
Messages
1,452
Reaction score
1,208
Location
Blue water bridge
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need a piece of glass and will need it cut to size. I have no clue where to get it. Searched locally made calls and no luck.
Can someone point me in the right direction? Been searching all over the place.
Thanks
 
Here you go (link) that or contact a tank builder, they can cut it and send it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top