Where to buy corals in Houston

mag1044

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2021
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all anyone have nice zoo and diff types of torch for sale pick up in Houston area
 
I'll prob be fragging some zoa's in a couple of weeks. PM me if you have any questions! I'm in the Houston area
 
I'll prob be fragging some zoa's in a couple of weeks. PM me if you have any questions! I'm in the Houston area
Hell ya if you got some pictures am always looking to buy
 
Hiya! Go join Marsh-reef.org, it’s like R2R but for Houston only! There’s a huge list of LFS and lots of reviews. For euphyllia I would definitely do Galactic or FJW. They both have zoas as well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top