Where to buy flex tubing for return pump

Zoa Junkie

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2013
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, Ca
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first go around with a sump and I was wondering where I can buy flex tubing for my return pump, would it be at lowes or home depot? Need help, thanks.
 
Lowes has a better selection than Home Depot generally and Ace tends to have a best selection.


Brent \><{{{{*>
Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
I don't like the flex, I prefer the clear tubing. It takes hose clamps better and can be slipped tightly over a slightly larger nipple simply by warming with a hair dryer of heat gun. I have had leaky connections with the flex and NONE with the clear tubing.
 
Last edited:
Soaking the end of the tube in hot water makes connections easier too.

Sent from my Xoom
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top