Where to buy small shells for tuxedo urchin?

fulltang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 12, 2018
Messages
192
Reaction score
201
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Looking to pick up a blue tuxedo urchin for my 3.3g jar and I want to add some small shells in there to pick up. Any ideas as to where I might be able to pick some up?
 
Hi all,

Looking to pick up a blue tuxedo urchin for my 3.3g jar and I want to add some small shells in there to pick up. Any ideas as to where I might be able to pick some up?
Ask your LFS for some dead snail shells.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top