Where to find Nutramar Ova or LRE Fish eggs

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2016
Messages
3,173
Reaction score
4,882
Location
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, am 100% sure Nutramar Ova is out of production but still checking if anyone is aware or has knowledge of its stash somewhere in US !!!

Also any chance I can find LRS fish eggs anywhere ?

Regards,
Abhishek
 
I think Nutramar Ova production is sporadic. The pandemic definitely isn't helping.

Check your LFS for LRS fish eggs.

There's also Rod's Tentacle Teaser which is fish eggs.
 
You won't get LRS Fish eggs easily in LFS as they are produced in limited quantities. If your LFS has them please let me know if they will ship
 
A World of Fish had it in stock today.
 
Algae barn sells their own fish eggs. I’ve never tried them, so I don’t if they are dood though.
 
LRS posted this on their FB page in April, doesn't sounds like the eggs are offered as a standalone product any longer:

These are no longer available as a separate retail SKU due to the high cost and limited supply, however several pounds of our eggs (and live blackworms) are added to each batch of our Fish Frenzy® blend which is available in stores. For getting finicky feeders to eat Fish Frenzy® is a winner nearly 100% of the time.
 
Wow !! They had Nutramar Ova ? I just now called and the guy who picked up the phone could hardly realize what is Nutramar Ova
No, sorry, the LRS eggs.
 
May be too late for this year but Shad Roe is pretty great. I think the season for it is usually around the end of Feb. Fish go nuts for it.
 
Ova hasn’t been sold for a few years .... maybe you can stumble over pack lost in the back of a freezer somewhere but that’s about it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top