Which acros win in a battle against leptastrea?

Yellowsound

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
456
Reaction score
162
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve seen a few people say that red planet defeats leptastrea in their tanks. Any other acros that people know of that will win against leptastrea?
 
That’s exactly what I was thinking. I plopped a nice pink milli next to my leptastrea, and the leptastrea is winning. Ugh.

Any other ideas?
 
Pardon the algae...
7CCC218D-206F-4630-A79D-DCB19B3B3D68.jpeg

Every time the leptastrea gets close, the milli starts getting burned. So I keep building up an epoxy ‘shelf’ around it.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top