Hi friends ,
Have been so long since I have quarantined fishes as I hardly buy new ones any more . However my recent craze about some difficult Corallochaetadons force me to venture into the crazy world of medication again ...
So question is - which copper would you use and any experience with copper treatment of Chaetodons especially Corallochaetadons ? Am a big fan of copper power with Hanna checker but honestly I have no idea it’s effect on Corallochaetadons .
Secondly , I have always and always stick to using NFG - Nitrofuracin Green for all my bacterial problems . I have brought back near death Copperbands and anthias with it However , am intrigued about Enfloxacin - seems to be amazing choice for any bacterial problems and superior to anything in the market .
So if you have used it , could you please share your thoughts ? I know it decimates the nitrifying bacterial population and nukes them . But what else ?? How do you dose it or even bathe your fishes ?
Just looping in some experts I know who knows way more than I can ever imagine - @HotRocks , @Big G wish humble fish could reply too
Regards,
Abhishek
Have been so long since I have quarantined fishes as I hardly buy new ones any more . However my recent craze about some difficult Corallochaetadons force me to venture into the crazy world of medication again ...
So question is - which copper would you use and any experience with copper treatment of Chaetodons especially Corallochaetadons ? Am a big fan of copper power with Hanna checker but honestly I have no idea it’s effect on Corallochaetadons .
Secondly , I have always and always stick to using NFG - Nitrofuracin Green for all my bacterial problems . I have brought back near death Copperbands and anthias with it However , am intrigued about Enfloxacin - seems to be amazing choice for any bacterial problems and superior to anything in the market .
So if you have used it , could you please share your thoughts ? I know it decimates the nitrifying bacterial population and nukes them . But what else ?? How do you dose it or even bathe your fishes ?
Just looping in some experts I know who knows way more than I can ever imagine - @HotRocks , @Big G wish humble fish could reply too
Regards,
Abhishek

