Which fish in a 20g Saltwater Tank??

Karen_2656

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2017
Messages
46
Reaction score
19
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small 20g in tank, which fish are good together? I don't want any clownfish (Amphiprion fish) I have them in my other tank. Any ideas on fish for a 20g?
 
do you have a lid on it. That would help with choices as imo in a small tank fish are more likely to jump if they are jumpers
l like gobies like clown goby
 
Last edited:
Assessors, a group of barnacle blennies, swales basslet are all possible choices in addition to what was mentioned.
 
Two spot blenny, Firefish and Pink streaked wrasse.
 
It really depends. Each tank is different, and needs of fish vary. Anywhere between 3-6 fish depending on factors.

Thanks, I might just get a small school of a fish and maybe one other! I only want 4-5 fish in my tank! Thanks a lot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top